- The storm in Job’s life was cause by his disobedience (Job, 1).
- The storm in Paul’s life began because of the disobedience of others (Acts, 27).
- The disciples of Jesus got into a storm, even though they were obedient to the Lord (Mark, 6: 45-52).
- the trials sent by God;
- the temptations sent by the devil;
- other people’s sins and persecution;
- your own wrong choice or decision.
- If the problem is caused by your wrong actions, then you need to repent.
- If the problem is the temptation of the devil, you need to resist him firm in faith.
- If the problem is the result of the wrongdoings of others that are directed against you, you need to forgive these people and move forward, putting your life into the hands of God Who is the Righteous Judge.
- If the trials came from God, then you simply need to stay calm before God and trust Him to change your character, teach you something new and change you into the likeness of Jesus Christ.
«Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them» (Psalm, 139:16).
«Be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.»May these words of Jesus give you daily encouragement in all your trials and problems!
«These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world» (John, 16: 33).Trust God, be filled with His Word, walk in holiness, serve God with your gifts and talents and you will witness God changing all your problems, tragedies and sufferings into triumph!May God bless every on of you!Pastor Rufus Ajiboye
Support us so we can do more
We’ll get right to the point: we’re asking you to help us support our Church online minisry. We’re a nonprofit that relies on support from people like you. If everyone reading this gives €12 monthly, Spirit and Truth city Church can continue to thrive for years.